The University has a Records Management Policy
- Policy 117 Records Management
as well as guidelines on the security of paper records.
Explore Records Guidelines
- Archival Records Guideline
- New Programs and Curriculum Committee – Records Guidelines
- Records Management Overview
Policies provided by Records Management
- Email Best Practices
- E-records Management
- E-records Management Digitization
- E-records Naming Conventions
- Recordkeeping Guidelines for University Committees and Working Groups
For more information on these policies and how they impact your unit, please refer to our “Understanding Records Management” guide.